Section 2: Your Project
Please indicate under which of the following qualifying categories your organisation is applying for funding (more than one may be ticked)
- (i) Click here for Qualifying Categories further details
Section 3: Your Project
- (i) Click here for Qualifying Criteria further details
In the case of your organisation:
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, png, doc, docx, xls, xlsx.
If you experience any issues when uploading documents, please contact the project Community Liaison for assistance on 086 810 6583.
The organisation constitution should be signed and dated. It should outline the organisations purpose, as well as its governance and committee structure.
Your organisation must be satisfactorily constituted to proceed.
Your organisation must be a Not-for-profit to proceed.
Your organisations membership must be open and non-discriminatory to proceed.
Your organisation must not espouse any political, religious or social exclusion philosophy, doctrine or policy to proceed.
- Projects operated by individuals/private sector organisations.
- Projects where work has commenced prior to application.
- Projects which directly replace statutory activities/funding.
- Projects which provide unnecessary duplicate activities/services/infrastructure within the community.
- Projects which seek to purchase/cover the cost of the following: Salaries of core staff, Operating Costs, Business Plans/Feasibility Studies, Musical Instruments, and Trips or visits outside the project area.
- Projects that duplicate work that the sponsor or other third parties have already committed to or completed in the area.
- Projects that may damage the reputation of the sponsor or that conflict with or adversely affect the aim, objectives or policy of Oweninny Power 2 DAC or other associated company.